Answered

Renogy will close temporarily and not accept any new orders

I truly believe this is a good thing and it should have been done months ago.......I hope that this is a new beginning for Renogy........ As they were a really great company......  Hope it works....

Please note that starting from July 24th at 5 pm PST, Renogy's online stores (Renogy.com, Amazon, etc.) will close temporarily and not accept any new orders. Our fulfillment center will remain open to process and ship purchases made by 5 pm, July 24th. Our support teams will also continue to assist you with any questions and concerns you may have throughout this time.

All online stores will re-open July 31st at midnight. We apologize ahead of time for any inconveniences this temporary closure may cause. Outlined below are answers to some questions you may have regarding our online store closures.

• Where did you hear this? I can't find it on the website. 

•  I friend of mine got an email from Renogy and they forwarded it to me............ I bet it was just the beginning of a blanket email......

•  But you never know?? I personally didn't get anything.......  We shall see.........

• OMG I just sent one of my $1700 Lycan boxes in for service. I wonder if I will ever see it again? It had an annoying quirk, but the box was basically functioning. I hope I haven't lost it.

• Damn good to see you post James......... You have been missed.....

1 person likes this
  • Well what a nice thing to hear! I'm afraid this new format is not so much to my liking. It is taking me awhile to figure it out. It was much easier to find the ring and gloves before ... (and where are the emoticons?) ok so, imagine a big smile and grin right here ...

Hope everyone is healthy and safe in these troubled times.

•  James I truly HATE this new format........You can't do anything, hell you can't even go back and fix a missed spelled word......  What kind of fun is that???????  LOL

But it is great to see someone from the old forum....... The only thing happening here is problems with getting product from the company.......

Stay safe and healthy...........

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment