Answered

Can I get my money back?

Within less than 24 hours after ordering, my card was charged and I received a tracking number. The message I received when ordering matched what FedEx said when I tracked the number provided so everything looked fine. Then, every day for a week I’ve looked for an update. All I ever see is that the shipping label was created. It hasn’t moved. Then I read through some posts and see comments From the support team like “please reach out to our Customer Engagement team” without providing a phone number, email or any other way of doing so. Now what? For failing to meet the shipping deadline, will I get my money back? Is my shipment being expedited to an Overnight delivery?
  •  Do a charge back on your credit card......... I'm saying that Renogy will file for bankruptcy within the next two months...........

• We do apologize for the inconvenience, our company is trying our hardest to handle all of our customers. Please be patient with us and I assure you we will gladly assist you and take care of your needs. We are currently in a transition period and are training are new employees to get up to speed as quickly as possible.

Thank you

Login or Signup to post a comment