Terrible Customer Service/Phone Support/Web Support/Communication/Shipping Accuracy

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM RENOGY UNTIL SUCH TIME THAT THEY CAN PROVE TO BE TRUSTWORTHY

I have not been this frustrated with a company in quite some time. I have tried repeatedly to communicate through all means available to no avail, and the excuse of transitioning phone systems is total BS. My order was forgotten, then after messaging asking about the status I got some windblown excuse about this and that and why it was taking so long. My order shipped, and when it arrived the most expensive items (batteries) were not in the shipment. If I only could have known that this would be the result I would have never attempted to do business with Renogy.

1 person has this question
  • It has been a week since my ticket was submitted and I still haven't received a reply or an update. Very unhappy with my whole experience. I will be looking for a professional brand with finishing my solar array. Very unprofessional way of handling business and ridiculous response time. 

Login or Signup to post a comment