Help with buying components for van solar setup
Hello, I hope everyone is well! I have several questions about the solar setup I want to build for my van. I want to know if these products will work together and what other components I might need. Here is the general plan:
-Two 100 WATT 12 VOLT MONOCRYSTALLINE SOLAR PANEL (COMPACT DESIGN) SKU: RNG-100D-SS (wired in parallel)
- One 15 Amp MC4 WATERPROOF IN-LINE FUSE HOLDER W/ FUSE SKU: RNG-CNCT-FUSE
- One DEEP CYCLE HYBRID GEL BATTERY 12 VOLT 200AH SKU: RBT200GEL12-G1
- One ROVER LI 20 AMP MPPT SOLAR CHARGE CONTROLLER SKU: RNG-CTRL-RVR20
- One BT-1 BLUETOOTH MODULE (BACK ORDER) SKU: RNG-CTRL-BT-1
- One 700W 12V PURE SINE WAVE INVERTER SKU: RNG-INVT-700-12V-P2
- 10 AWG wires between solar panels and charge controller
- 20 ANL FUSE SET W/ FUSE between charge controller and battery SKU: RNG-SET-ANL
- 100 ANL FUSE SET W/ FUSE between battery and inverter SKU: RNG-SET-ANL
Attached is a diagram of my system for your reference.
1) Would the charge controller and fuses I selected still work if I wanted to use 3 (instead of 2) of the solar panels listed above? Or would I need a 40A charge controller and different size fuses? I plan on wiring the solar panels in parallel.
2) If I do use 2 solar panels in parallel, is the charge controller I selected the best choice or is there a less expensive option that I could go with and still be able to attach the BT-1 Bluetooth Module?
3) Do I need to vent the Gel battery to the outside of the van?
4) What size wiring do I need between the components? The 10 AWG wiring is already installed for the solar panels to meet the charge controller. All components besides the solar panels will be within 3 feet of each other.
5) Is 700W Inverter a proper size for this size system?
6) Are my fuses the proper sizes? Do I need a fuse between the charge controller and the Maxxair Fan that will be wired to it (see diagram attached)?
Thanks for your help with this!! Any advice you could give me would be much appreciated!!